We mourn the day of Nakba, the day to commemorate Israel’s invasion of Palestine and the mass extermination of Palestinians from their homeland on May 15 every year. This year is the 72nd anniversary of the invasion of Muslim holy land took place.
But do we all realize that:
1.The struggle to liberate Palestine and other colonized Islamic countries is our responsibility?
2. What actions can we take? MCG would like to share some actions that we can take as the efforts. The main action that must be taken is to return to Allah Almighty holistically as we must practice Islam’s law together with the Sunnah. With Allah’s permission, Palestine will return under the Muslim’s control.
Allah Almighty: Here are some details on how we can return to :
1.Improve our beliefs faith because it is impossible for people who do not believe in Allah and His Messenger to succeed in trying the effort to liberate Palestine. Improving one’s beliefs requires knowledge, clarity of heart and continuous effort.
2. As a Muslim, we need to believe that we will be resurrected in the hereafter and all our deeds will be counted.
3. Constantly renew our intentions.
4. Perform the worship perfectly such as carrying out the 5 daily prayers and accurately calculating zakat.
5. Adorn yourself with noble manners.
These are the only few actions that we must take immediately in order to achieve Allah’s blessing today and the hereafter. Many other inputs will be shared by MCG from time to time Insyaallah.
Help in any way, including spreading this message so that the people will always remember and pray for the victory of Muslims in Palestine.
Friends, let’s continue praying that Allah Almighty grant victory to the Palestinians and the entire Muslims. Hopefully this small effort will be an asset for all of us in the hereafter.